Jan 24, 2011

Hello World

Welcome to my very first blog on the very interesting topic of Biometrics.  Over the course of the next fifteen weeks I hope to keep you my (hopefully) loyal readers informed on the topic of Biometrics in an interesting, easy to digest way.  The posts will cover a broad range of technology emerging, proven and maybe even sometimes failed in the field of Biometrics, which has a broad application to numerous fields.  But first a little about me.

I am currently seeking a Bachelors in Chemical and Biochemical engineering with a minor in BELS (Biological Engineering & Life Sciences) at the Colorado School of Mines.  I have a passion for many things relating to biology and one of them is biometrics.

Last but definitely not least I want to encourage all of you to comment on my posts and ask any questions you may have relating to Biometrics (or anything in general) and I will try to respond to the best of my knowledge.  I also highly appreciate constructive criticism or just opinions in general as long as they are thought out and civil (no flaming).

Thanks and enjoy the blog.
-Carlos

No comments:

Post a Comment